Moved Blog Site to Alohanoelle.Substack.com

New Zealand- Sex at the Bow -Dolphin Experience


A pod of 4 dolphin joyously greeted us as we entered the bay at Mimiwhangata.   I ran to the bow of the boat to take it all in as dolphins usually do not stay too long.   The foursome were swimming really close to one another and 2 of them were facing each other belly to belly swimming sideways.  I hollered back to Gary 'I believe they are having sex!'   I kept watching and for sure they were having sex at the bow of our boat, I got to see the males erect penis which looked like a bright pink very long tube.  When we got to our anchoring site I requested that we keep motoring so the dolphins can continue their foreplay at the boat.   It was amazing, they were using the bottom of the bow for pleasure and procreation.  Their smiles were non stop, we had several thumps from the dolphins pushing themselves against the bow so hard it slowed Illimite ever so slightly.   We kept the engine going and did loops back and forth in the bay and I took, way too many photo's.



She is laughing,,,it feels so good

She touched my foot!



Notice her red belly

Follow us








Comments

Post a Comment