Moved Blog Site to Alohanoelle.Substack.com

USA- California- Sausalito- Half Moon Bay- Monterey Bay

 We had great weather in California and we were able to meet up with family and friends in a several ports.   We left Sausalito and headed for Half Moon Bay - Pillar Point- to provide a better work environment for me as Richardson Bay was a bit rolly.   We then sailed to Monterey Bay and stayed in a marina.   We had one action packed people day.   My Aunt & Uncle came from Palo Alto to visit with us and we took them for a 3 hour sail in spectacularly great weather.   We had a great time and my Uncle a seasoned sailor and his wife her first time ever sailing had a memorable experience.  In the evening we meet up with one of  my long term friends from Florida and had a great dinner and conversations.    Our next stop was Ventura where again we got to socialize with some of my long term friends.  Traveling down the coast was super rewarding; visiting with good friends and family is so good for the soul!!

Sausalito Anchorage 

Golden Gate Bridge

Half Moon Bay

Leaving Half Moon Bay for an overnight passage to Monterey Bay

Excited to be meeting up with Family & Friends soon -leaving Half Moon Bay 

My Aunt & Uncle -  The first of my family to sail on SV Illimite



Dolphins

Oil Rig


Sea Gooseberry

Visiting the Thompson's in Ventura



Video of some dolphins



Comments