Moved Blog Site to Alohanoelle.Substack.com

USA- California San Deigo

 For the last two months I have been working remote part time from our sailboat.  Gary was super busy with sail planning. We did most of our sail transits over the weekends, give or take a workday here and there.   We stayed at some places longer to accommodate my work and / or weather. 

The sail south was very interesting.  Offshore at 2000 feet deep there were dozens of cargo ships, many 1,000 feet long, anchorless drifting aimlessly.  Usually, night passages are easy but this one required my constant attention, as we only sail around 5-6 knots, and the ships were drifting at 1-2 knots.  

I have been home since November working remotely from my house.  The first two weeks home I was busy getting reestablished and resting.  I am now refreshed, and I am preparing for Gary to visit me here in Florida and for us to take off on a car trip North.


Cargo Ship Tango sailing past LA

Navigating through Zombie Ships they are not anchored but drifting at 1-2 knots


Zombie container ships at night

Sunset

Moonrise

Lots of Birds

Sailing Club

San Diego

Where I left Illimite & my honey

Orca seen in Port Townsend  WA


Link to Sunset  https://youtu.be/5ZcTh5IR3S8




Link to Dolphins https://youtu.be/zuQsI0goY-c

Comments