Moved Blog Site to Alohanoelle.Substack.com

USA- Washington- Seattle

We made it to Seattle, and waiting for me at shore was my work laptop a monitor and a new assignment!    I am working remotely now,  so we sail on the weekends to get to our next location.  My focus is now on work and sailing SV Illimite south towards Mexico.

My Office,  It WAKES!! Really, sometimes I have to hold onto my monitor and laptop at same time!

This guy is now 61!!! Getting better with age in my opinion

Downtown Seattle from Bainbridge Island

Mount Hood

Sunset... ahhhh

Gary installing a NEW Stove/Oven for Me!!!(Lots of tight spaces on the boat!)

Whirlpool enroute to Seattle



 

Comments

  1. This is SUPER exciting Noell!! So happy for you both and waht a gorgeous place to be on clear sunny days! hope you make it back this way - or we may just have to track you down and stow away for a bit hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment