Moved Blog Site to Alohanoelle.Substack.com

Thailand- Santosa Detox & Wellness Center

It's been over a 1 year since I left my 'old' life and diet behind. I used to make my own green smoothies, kombucha and eat lots of fruit and veggies, something I miss now. It has been on my bucket list to to do a juice fast and too be honest my new lifestyle includes a lot more alcohol and processed foods. In Phuket I found this great mountain resort that specializes in wellness programs, even day visits to their exercise classes, gym and spa. Their restaurant is AMAZING, beautiful and tasty vegan meals. 
Sailor friends anchor in Kata and take the shuttle up for a scrumptious veggie meal or visit the juice bar and enjoy WIFI! The owner Colleen is a sailor too!

Santosa Detox & Wellness Center
Yogi Trix with Big Buddha on her back

 Beach walk with Trix  S/V Illimite photo bomb

Santosa Detox & Wellness Center
Twisting the day away with Yogi Olivia

Santosa Detox & Wellness Center
The best juices from friendly Fha

Santosa Restaurant
Mushroom Burger

Santosa Restaurant
Pizza


Santosa Restaurant
How sweet it is cheezecake

I am so happy I showed up for this body reboot, and with a juice plan and scheduled activities the day goes fast without any hunger. I really had a good time, it was so nice to indulge with raw fresh juices, treat the body to massage and tone it out with exercise. I am super motivated now to figure out how to make my Kombucha on Illimite and will start making my own Coconut Yogurt and of course eat better to keep my body SHIP SHAPE. A big mahalo to all of Santosa's teachers and staff that made my visit extra special.     It is later than you think, awaken life's potential today!




Comments