Moved Blog Site to Alohanoelle.Substack.com

Green Galley III

Green Galley

Here are some of my  meals I cook onboard S/V Illimite.


Black eye pea millet sunset bowl


Veg Pad Thai

Oyster mushroom, roasted cauliflower, Avo Tacos


Chick Pea Soup good for the soul


Falafel


Mackerel

Rice Noodles with Mushrooms and Chinese cabbage


Rice Noodles Oyster mushrooms, watercress with alpha sprouts



Indonesian Tempeh veggie stir fry

Carrot Loaf

Mushroom Quiona

Fresh fish with Scotch bonnet passion fruit marinade

Sticky Shiitake Mushrooms with Mashed Potatoes (leftovers!- rice mo better)

Veg Pasta

Roasted mushrooms, green beans, eggplant with taters

Szechuan Mushrooms, babycorn and eggplant

Cabbage Rolls with forbidden black rice

Comments

  1. Yum yum and more yum!!! The whole family just watched your meals on the big screen as a pre thanksgiving gearing up!
    We all want to buy your cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth is I am having to improvise all the time and I don't write anything down. I decide what I am cooking based upon what I have and what is ready to go bad. I am on a vigilant veggie triage.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Hopefully these photos inspire Diane to make some copycat meals here in Pompano.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenny, I hope so! Maybe buy here a BOSH cookbook : )

      Delete
  3. Do you offer a take-out or delivery service?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah you are soo sweet! I am starting to get inspired to be a culinary queen
      but until than a travel food critic : )

      Delete

Post a Comment