Moved Blog Site to Alohanoelle.Substack.com

Annual Status Report- August 17, 2018- Cape York, Australia

It has been one year living aboard Illimite with Gary.  It hasn't been easy adjusting to living abroad, on a boat, and dealing with the loss of my beloved pet, Pele   I have learned how to cope with lots of stuff, mainly doing without, letting go of fear, and being self sufficient.  I am fortunate to be in a committed relationship, to have a healthy mum, which allows me to enjoy cruising for now.    Life is great and we are happy and sailing to our hearts content.

Accomplishments for 2017-2018:
  • 9,300 nautical miles sailed
  • 900 photo's shared via my blog
  • 300 homemade dinners 
  • 88 blog posts
  • 32 scuba dives
  • 6 countries toured:  Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, New Zealand & Australia
  • Alive to sail another year!





Illimite


Comments

Post a Comment