Moved Blog Site to Alohanoelle.Substack.com

New Zealand- Opua - Bay of Islands

Day 8 sailing from New Caledonia , it was dark and gloomy, but the sight of rocks and cliffs from afar were a welcome sight.  Bundled up in layers of clothes we cruised along the coast of the North island known for calm waters and great sailing in the summertime.  It is the end of spring in New Zealand, signs of a cheerful summer abound, I hope you enjoy some of my captures I took while walking coastline trails.

TikiTiki Island

OPUA




SlipWay- Use for Boat pullout and cleaning



Look closely,,,imagine how many photo's I took to get this glimpse of in flight Eastern Rosella

Invasive species from Australia
-wonderfully colored eastern rosetta got my attention

Ferns Fabulous Ferns
Ferns does the soul some good!
Add caption


Couldn't help myself there was a FUN GUY on the trail

Grass!!

Kingfisher 

Oyster Catcher

Spider Nest

Mum close your eyes!  BABY spiders








Comments

Post a Comment